This time of year is synonyms with good cheer, eating all the amazing food and partners getting down on one knee to pop the most important question of their lives. With it being such a magical time of year who can blame them?
Whether you’ve been dreaming of your wedding since you were a little girl or maybe the thought had never even crossed your mind, you know that the engagement ring is an important part of the process. Well it is going to be on your hand for the rest of your life. So you would want to have something that you are head over heels in love with – kinda like with your partner. Awww somebody pass me the tissues.
What goes hand in hand with weddings in this digital age? Pinterest of course. C’mon now admit it, you’ve got a secret wedding board – we all do, girl gotta keep her dream thoughts somewhere.
2016 has been a busy year of Pinning, and we’ve got our hands on the top 10 most pinned engagement rings of the year. How many’s on your board?
10. Sapphire Engagement Ring // Stewart Leishman
9. Cushion Cut Halo Ring // DeerPearlFlowers
8. Peacock Sapphire Ring // EidelPrecious
7. Halo Diamond Sapphire // LaMore Design
6. Noam Carver Ring // Noam Carver
5. Durham Rose Ring // Durham Rose
4. Bridgette Rose Gold // Rosados Box
3. Cushion Cut Ring // Raymond Lee
2. Blue Nile Engagement Ring // Blue Nile Diamond
1. Lauren Conrad Engagement Ring // Instagram
feature image: pinterest